- We are committed to helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate interaction with all we serve.
- We identify with the feelings and emotions of our patients.
- We treat all animals and clients with concern and consideration and promise to be non-judgmental.
- We follow low-stress handling techniques and keep calming diffusers all throughout the hospital.
- We understand the concern of our clients.
- We form bonds with our pet parents and are sympathetic in the most difficult times.
About Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic
At Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic we offer a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
We strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy. You should not have to compromise when choosing treatment for your loved ones, including pets. We strive to provide you with the best quality care for your pet at an affordable cost because we don’t believe it should have to be one or the other.
To provide superior and timely veterinary care for dogs and cats emphasizing preventative medicine delivered in a manner that supports and enhances the bond between responsible pet owners and their canine and feline family members.
We endeavor to provide that care in a setting that offers separate but attached cat and dog clinics to reduce the stress pets endure when presented for veterinary care.
At Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic, we are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard-working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals. Contact us to learn more today!
Please email, mail or drop off your resume to:
Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic
2880 Sheridan Drive
Tonawanda, NY 14150