- Please feed your pets at least a half hour before being dropped off for daycare.
- We will have monthly creative time with fun artwork creations.
- We have fully heated and air conditioned indoor spaces for your pets to interact and play, along with our outdoor spaces (weather permitting).
- Separate large dog and small dog play groups.
- Our kennel attendants have pet behavior experience and will often teach tricks and commands.
- Guests must have written proof of current vaccines: Distemper, Rabies, Kennel Cough, and proof of a negative fecal exam.
- All guests must be flea-free and will all be checked with a flea comb upon arrival. If any fleas or evidence of fleas are seen, we reserve the right to administer a Capstar flea treatment. We strongly recommend all pets be on monthly heartworm and flea prevention.
- Owners must schedule a ‘meet & greet’ before their dog attends daycare to ensure his or her safety.
Tonawanda Pet Resort & School
Pet school was developed to give your dog a more balanced daycare program. We are open Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm.
- Full Day: Drop off times are between 7am and 9:30am. Pick up times are between 4pm and 7pm.
- Morning session: Drop off times are between 7am and 9:30am. Pick up times are between 1pm and 2pm.
- Afternoon session: Drop off times are between 1pm and 2pm. Pick up times are between 4pm and 7pm.
Pet Resort: 716-382-7570
7 Days a Week: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Our balanced approach provides your dog with a complete and enjoyable day of daycare. No matter what type of dog; young or old, social or shy, our program adjusts to your dog’s specific needs.
*If the weather is not permitting, we’ll use our beautiful indoor play areas. Potty breaks are always outside.