- All guests must have written proof of current vaccines: Distemper, Rabies, Kennel Cough as well as proof of a negative fecal exam.
- All guests must be flea-free and will be checked upon arrival. If any fleas or evidence of fleas are seen, we reserve the right to administer a Capstar flea treatment to any pet staying with us for 1 night, or a Capstar Plus Advantage treatment for any pet staying 2+ nights.
- We strongly recommend all pets be on a monthly heartworm and flea prevention.
- We accept guests 4 months and older (all puppies must have completed their Distemper vaccine series).
- Once of appropriate age, females and males must be spayed and neutered.
- Charges begin the day of arrival, regardless of time. If the pet is picked up before noon on the last day, you will not be charged for that day. Any check-outs after noon incur a new day charge.
- The Pet Resort is closed for arrivals and departures on major holidays including: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. We close at 12:00pm on Christmas Eve (December 24th), and 3:00pm on New Year’s Eve (December 31st).
- We provide slightly elevated beds and lamb’s wool bedding for our suites, but you are more than welcome to bring your own.
- All fees include a full day of daycare and evening snack. If your pet does not qualify for group play, they will receive two 15-20 minute individual play sessions.
- Please bring your dog’s food from home to limit extra stress on the digestive system.
- Feel free to bring your dog’s favorite toys from home, as we do not provide toys for the suites.
Tonawanda Pet Boarding
Welcome to Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic Pet Resort! You’ve come to the right place if you’re interested in giving your pet a safe, comfortable and entertaining experience! We are open 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week for your convenience!!! We have the best outdoor and indoor play areas separated to accommodate both large dogs and small dogs. We have spacious luxury suites and feline condos, tasty treats, lots of personal attention and exceptional daycare and spa services! There is a staff member on the property until 1am every day and a veterinarian on-call from Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic for your peace of mind!
We understand that your pet is considered family and you want the very best care for them. We designed and built the Pet Resort to serve all your pets’ boarding, daycare and grooming needs. Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic was always asked who we recommended for these services and to better serve our clients and their furry friends, we decided to offer a one stop shop for all of your pet’s needs. When booking at the resort, we have all access to all current Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic client information, which makes for ease in scheduling a reservation and assists our vets in case of an emergency or need for medical attention. We can even have the veterinarian examine your pet for an wellness exam or sick visit if needed during their stay. How convenient is that? Of course you do not need to be a Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic client to enjoy all of these great services.
Rest assured that Brighton-Eggert Animal Clinic and Pet Resort has your pet taken care of when you are away! Thank you for making our pet resort your pet’s resort!
The Resort Advantage:
- We are open 7 days a week , 7:00am to 7:00pm, for your convenience
- For an extra fee, we offer early pick up/drop off at 6:30am and up to 7:30pm
- Multi-pet discounts available!
- Staff member on-site until 1am
- Our veterinary clinic is next door for general or emergency health care
- Tour the facility any time
- Regular canine potty breaks and playtimes are outside in our large play areas
- All-inclusive pricing for boarding with daycare or individual playtime included and a nighttime frozen treat!
- Our luxury suites and condos are spacious, including cot beds with lamb’s wool for dogs and comfy lamb’s wool bed for cats
- Climate controlled suites with state-of-the-art air quality systems
We offer a pet assurance program for $5 per day per pet which covers up to $500 of veterinary care if you pet becomes ill during their stay (excludes cost of medications). Please explore our Pet Resort services below.
Canine Boarding Accommodations
Need a home away from home for your dog? Brighton Eggert Pet Resort’s new facility is equipped to meet the needs of your furry friend.
Our large luxury suites by Mason (6 x 6 for small dogs and 6 x 8 for large dogs) are furnished complete with slightly elevated handmade beds with lamb’s wool bedding and include full-service housekeeping and room service.
Feline Boarding Accomodations
Our sunny cattery features spacious 2-level condos outfitted with a separate potty area and lamb’s wool bedding. It has fun playing equipment and window seats for enjoyment during free time.
Each condo has a separate air purification system that helps ensure that your cat’s environment remains viral-free.